I've been working on sewing together tumblers on the Singer 301a. My cat has not been helping.
I started this as a leader/ender project, but didn't get much accomplished on it over the past year or so, although I did cut a LOT of tumblers and got a few rows half-way sewn together. I've discovered that I mostly like to use different blocks from whatever project I am working on as my leader/enders rather than an entirely different quilt. So I gave up using the tumblers as leader/enders and decided to put some serious effort into finishing the tumbler quilt top.
The quilt will be queen-sized, and it will be a summer quilt so I'm not going to put any batting in it. As I was putting this together, I realized that I cut way too many tumblers (I had to cut even more, because I didn't have enough darks). I cut so many that I had enough for another quilt, which is nearly twin-sized. I don't have a picture of that one yet, but I used a different setting so it looks a bit different than the summer tumbler quilt. I've been basting quilts on the living room floor this week. There are 3 basted quilts in the closet, plus a quilt I didn't finish when I worked on it last December. It's time for a machine-quilting binge. I spent some time winding bobbins and getting the machine threaded and set up for quilting so it's ready to go.