Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Office




Life has rather overtaken me these last few months. Major reorganization at work, studying to take an 8-hour exam to get my Professional Geologist license, trying to digitize 38 years worth of public records in 5 months, etc. Two weeks ago they moved me to a new office building. As you can see from the pictures of my new office, we did not succeed in digitizing 38 years of files. I basically have gotten zero quilting done amidst all the chaos these last few months, but now I have an excellent incentive to finish a few quilts--to hang in front of all of those shelves full of file boxes!

On the bright side, so far the ceiling has stopped leaking, so maybe I will be able to get rid of the orange rain bucket and get the ceiling tiles replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment